A Perfect Setting
It’s been called ‘a Victorian jewel-box,’ and the rustic cedar-shingled exterior of St. Paul’s Chapel, the site of countless joyful weddings since it opened its doors in 1899, only hints at the reason why. Inside, warm oaken woodwork will surround your wedding ceremony with a sense of timeless serenity, while magnificent stained glass windows bathe everyone in rainbows of color as they watch you walk down the aisle.
A Perfect Welcome
We extend a welcome to all, regardless of religious affiliation. You may rent the Chapel for a service of your own design, with your own officiant. Or if you plan an inter-faith celebration, the Chapel offers a place where all traditions are honored. If you are a member of the Episcopal Church and desire a ceremony according to the Rites of the Book of Common Prayer, you are most welcome as well.
A Perfect Location
St. Paul’s Chapel is easily reached from anywhere in Westchester County, and is minutes from Ridgefield, New Canaan and other Fairfield County, CT towns as well as Putnam County, NY. New York City is little more than an hour away.
Many beautiful and historic reception sites are close by, including:
- Lounsbury Mansion – The stunning 1890’s home of Governor Lounsbury.
- Keeler Tavern Museum Garden House – Gorgeous gardens, lush lawns and intimate surroundings nestled behind the Revolutionary War-era tavern.
- The Horse & Hound Inn – A warm and welcoming South Salem landmark since 1749.
- Vista Flowers & Plants – Personal Celebrations & Corporate Events – John Ciaccio, Owner and Sales Manager – www.vistaflowersandplants.com (914) 552-6703 Email: email@example.com
St. Paul’s Chapel can accommodate close to 100 guests and has ample parking. There are restrooms and a staging area for the bridal party on the lower level. Please contact the Church Office at 914 763-8273 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to view the Chapel. No reservations will be made without your inspection of the site.
You are free to use the minister or officiant of your choice. If you wish this to be a service according to the Book of Common Prayer and want St. John’s Parish clergy to assist at your wedding, please inform the Church Office. The Chapel interior is not handicapped accessible as of this time.
- Use of the Chapel and Grounds: $1000
- Clean-up $250
- Parish Organist: $250*
- Soloist: $250 each*
- If St. John’s Parish clergy is requested, an offering of $300 to the St. John’s Parish Discretionary Fund is customary.
See contract for full rules and regulations concerning St. Paul’s Chapel.
The Chapel is not available Saturdays from 4pm to 6pm due to regularly scheduled services.
[ Photos by Emily Fountain & Ed Cody]